At Busy Search, We are committed to respecting privacy and security. We’re committed to protecting the privacy of your information.
Here’s a short description of the privacy guidelines we have laid out in simple pointers:
- We do not collect any personal information about you without your consent.
- If you are opt-in to the newsletter, or another message, we’ll only use the email you supply to send the messages.
- Cookies are utilized to improve your experience when you visit our site and to help us understand how our users use them. However, we don’t take any personal information from them.
- We do not provide any personal information with any third-party company except when we’re required to under the law.
- The company has a strong commitment to protecting your data and will do everything we can to protect your information from disclosure or access by unauthorized persons.
- Should you be concerned about questions about our privacy policies, or how we handle your personal data, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
We hope this information will provide you with an understanding of how we deal with the data we gather in Busy Search. If you’d like to learn more, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.